help much?!??!

overlord326

Poster
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
164
Can somone help me?

I bought fraps to do some recording for my youtube channel. Yet i cant record my game sound and voice! I do voice_loopback 1 for my multiplayer games but im trying to do a playthrough of portal and hl2 and stuff like that. anyone know how to get game sound and mic ??
 
Can somone help me?

I bought fraps to do some recording for my youtube channel. Yet i cant record my game sound and voice! I do voice_loopback 1 for my multiplayer games but im trying to do a playthrough of portal and hl2 and stuff like that. anyone know how to get game sound and mic ??

If its the full version of fraps, which I assume it is then you should have no problem with the sounds...do you have a headset with a mic that works? When I do my recordings, I have to get rid of those sounds...but for some reason, I only record other peoples voices and not my own. Do you have another type of media to splice the clips together (sony vegas, windows movie maker...ect?) so that you can check the sounds.
 
no no no i mean like record both voice and game sound at once on SINGLEPLAYER games. i got it down for Multiplayer just do voice_loopback 1 in console but i want my voice in single player shots.
 
you may have to go into the Recording propertys of your computer Control panel>sound and audio Devices and click the advance tab in the device volume.. first page middle
then once the master volume opens up goto Options>Properties then click the recording bullet (if this doesn't show check the list for input device) and then click ok
check to make sure you have stereo mix and mic unchecked,, this may help/work just remember to mute the stereo in once you've done your deal. reason is if you are on vent and you are playing a game and you start to talk people will hear the game sounds and you talk.. it's very annoying too. hope this helps/answers your question
 
How to hear your voice in FRAP movies

If the above suggestion(s) do not work, try this:

(this is for Win 7; steps may be different for you)

Open your Control Panel
Open Sounds
Open the Recording Tab
Click the Active Device( the one you are using as a mic) and click Properties
Open the Listen tab
Click 'listen to this device'
Click OK to save your changes.

Now when you record Frap movies you'll hear your voice, too.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top