Really cool taunt!

E.S Posthumus is awesome. Also, that taunt is amazing, I definately need to download it.
 
looks pretty cool. happy sticking with my plain good old pyro taunt. :)
 
i think its really great work using the partical system, great thing about those is they add little to no video lag..
and its pretty as hell. but yeah they should have showed it in full-speed instead of slowmo
 
The thing I don't like about skins is that they are distracting as Synn said. And also in this vid, I don't believe I saw it in true use once, or in normal motion. It might be beneficial if trying to get people to download this to show its use.
 
I have it, but it comes in this pack that you can pick and choose stuff, I chose the one in the video but you can have the stars, fireworks and more toned down stuff. I really like it, and it even comes with like a "gas leak" type of team colored flame thrower partical but everything is optional which I like a lot! ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top