Gamer (2009)

ehhh....what is with Hollywood and the whole "death reality TV" thing.

For what I got from the trailer: Convicts are forced to fight in brutal death matches and the survivors are allowed to leave. All of which is being televised to the masses.

Same basic plot of: The Condemned & Death Race

See this is the third iteration of this formula...and the previous two had sort of the same ending
the protagonist lives
. I think I'm going to miss this one.
 
Last edited:
Those were my thoughts exactly. Condemned and Death Race had the same plot. I think people are running out of ideads to think of a storyline or plot for the reasoning's of violent behavior, so they always resort to "ohh its ok if we make CONVICTS do it!" right?

and how come after i post about this movie, 2 hours later theres 2 more posts about it?
 
and how come after i post about this movie, 2 hours later theres 2 more posts about it?

I really don't know. Whats odd is that all three post were in one day. I saw the trailer for this movie like 2 months ago in theaters.
 
Last edited:
Wow this is a wake up call for so many it seems...originality really doesn't exist anymore. When you run out of ideas use an old idea with different wallpaper that's the way it works and that's what you have to work with. I believe "Running Man" started the whole TV Reality show killing thing and it sells. Reality shows are steadily getting more boring each new debut. I see in the long long ways away future that there will be some kind of show/event that's televised where people die.
 
We humans are like rabits bach after bach never ending, would'nt surpize me in time when the jails get so full they would have to bunk 5 guys in one jail stall lol
 
wow this is a wake up call for so many it seems...originality really doesn't exist anymore. When you run out of ideas use an old idea with different wallpaper that's the way it works and that's what you have to work with. I believe "running man" started the whole tv reality show killing thing and it sells. Reality shows are steadily getting more boring each new debut. I see in the long long ways away future that there will be some kind of show/event that's televised where people die.

"running man was amazing!!!!!!!!!!"
 

Latest posts

Back
Top