Blackmesa now rank 4 ego tfs server!

Dragonhill

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
772
wow,

mesa is now in the top 4 ego tf2 servers..

makes me cry for joy...mesa is growing up so fast!

~D
 
Congratulations guys!


Congratulations Dragon on an extremely well designed and popular map :)
 
Last edited:
Hahaha...I love this map...No shock that its on the top 4 =P
 
Great map made me feal like i was actually in black mesa. Good job dragon!
Hope you make more.:cool:
 
I'd play Blackmesa more, I just hate getting a Negative KD on it. I just haven't learned it yet. Seems like fun though. I'll keep trying it I suppose.
 
A lot of the top 100 or so players on our hlx page go there a lot, which i think says a lot more about how great a map it is than the ranking...

with that said, you sure this is the final version dragon?
 
I think in the beginning it was a big debate whether or not to have a custom map server in TF2. I am so happy they did it!

Congrats Dragonhill!
 
BlackMesa is a great map! Congrats Dragonhill...

Sometimes I wish we had 2 BlackMesa servers....

My favorite quotes from BM:
"OMG, what is that thing on the wall?" Head crab... :)
""I'm lost. Someone help me."
 
It seemed like only yesterday when little mesa was going off to it's first day of school.
 
A lot of the top 100 or so players on our hlx page go there a lot, which i think says a lot more about how great a map it is than the ranking...

with that said, you sure this is the final version dragon?

I swear I once heard something about a CTF_Blackmesa...

Still a possibility, Dragon?
 
Back
Top