Blackmesa now rank 4 ego tfs server!

Yeah, I haven't learned the map so I kinda don't like playing in it. But considering the feedback it's a great map :O
 
Seriously, Mesa is pretty much the only TF2 map I play. It's an amazing map and following the changes from classic to final has been a lot of fun. :D
 
Seriously, Mesa is pretty much the only TF2 map I play. It's an amazing map and following the changes from classic to final has been a lot of fun. :D


this.

i have tried other maps but don't have near as much fun as i do on this one. it has a little bit of something for everyone.
 
Great news Dragon! Keep it up guys.
A fitting tribute to IronHorse.
 
Im always on the Black Mesa server. I love the vent system, it keeps the game fair.

The best map ive ever played, great work Dragon.
 
Congratz, Its only deserved! These days I usually set Mesa on auto join, then I have to wait a few mins before i get in.

ALL HAIL BLACKMESA!!
 
Back
Top