- Joined
- Aug 2, 2009
- Messages
- 830
1. Rifleman
2. Assualt
3. Machine Gunner
4. Sniper
Can you please tell me your favourite class and why because I would like to know about each class and whats so good about it. So if you could please do so I would love that thank you everyone who post's.
P.S Mines assault because you can run fast and you can spray at close range and its a 90% chance of killing them so yeah.
2. Assualt
3. Machine Gunner
4. Sniper
Can you please tell me your favourite class and why because I would like to know about each class and whats so good about it. So if you could please do so I would love that thank you everyone who post's.
P.S Mines assault because you can run fast and you can spray at close range and its a 90% chance of killing them so yeah.








