Game won't Load

HaZal2d0uS

Active Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
388
Hey guys...
I figured this would be the correct place to talk about this ;)

I just got EVE yesterday, and today I wanted to actually try to use it...
Well, it so happens that the game will not load up.
The main screen for it appears, but then a few seconds later it goes away, with no fun for me!

Just trying to figure out what the heck is going on... and how to fix it.
 
if its from steam try to right click the game, in steam, and got to properties-local file and press verify integrity of game cach, this worked for many people who bought cod from steam.
 
Yes I had tried that..
I was looking around for some help through their forums ... one of the suggestions was to download it from EVEOnline, so I did... The others started talking about DirectX and drivers... which there shouldn't be anything wrong with my new PC yet!!!
 
Back
Top