taylorFrost Poster Joined Jul 17, 2009 Messages 157 Aug 12, 2009 #1 Sorry, I did not see the contest ban page on the side of the page. Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
H HaZal2d0uS Active Member Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 388 Aug 12, 2009 #2 I've seen you playing around lately... But this isn't the correct place to appeal a ban. Go to the BOTTOM of the forums, you will see a "Contest Ban" forum. That's the spot you need.
I've seen you playing around lately... But this isn't the correct place to appeal a ban. Go to the BOTTOM of the forums, you will see a "Contest Ban" forum. That's the spot you need.
R Ramp EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,923 Aug 12, 2009 #3 If you would like to contest your ban please visit this forum http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=661 Read the sticky and follow the format.
If you would like to contest your ban please visit this forum http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=661 Read the sticky and follow the format.
taylorFrost Poster Joined Jul 17, 2009 Messages 157 Aug 12, 2009 #4 Thank you. Sorry about posting my protest incorrectly.