How do I get Steam games to work with the Falcon?

The Shape

Thread Junky
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
778
The games that came with it work but when I try like TF2 the Falcon does nothing. It's lit up.
 
Have you tried searching for your answer off Novint's webpage?

Try another steam game that is compatable with the Falcon. If none of your steam games work with it then its probally a settings issue somewhere.
 
just got mine today. i am having the same problems, been looking for someone to ask other than google i know alot of people in the community have a falcon. i see in videos that it has its own settings menu ingame, i have installed all the drivers i could find but it is still not compatable with any of my steam games.
 
Here's what I had to do...

1. Uninstall everything.
2. Download the newest drivers from their site and NOT install the ones on the CD. After downloading install the drivers.
3. After all of the above, hook the Falcon up to your computer via the usb cable.

I knew right away I didn't care much for it so I'm already getting a refund :(
I hope you guys like your Falcon though.
 
Just found that if you leve the NVeNT software running while you are launching a Steam game, it works.

however.... i can't get it to stop spinning like a top in game unless my mouse sensitivity is at 1...
 
alright yall i fixed mine.. i got rid of n VenT and uninstalled the drivers, re-installed from the WEBSITE, restarted later manually and it seems to work now. but first yall need to go into your Steam Games Tab, Right click on TF2 or whatever game, hit Properties, then click on "Set Launch Options..." in the text box type in '-Falcon' without the quotes, that fixed everything for me.. make sure before you go ingame that your falcon is On (blue, green, red lights). To turn mine on i usually just unplug the usb cable and plug it back in. once you join a server your falcon lights will turn to Red, you then need to calibrate it, it will turn blue and your good to go. hope this helps it took me a lot of time on google.

-Ripyoheadoff
 

Latest posts

Back
Top