I'll be creeping around here for the next few days...

Lance

EGO Zealot
Joined
Feb 4, 2009
Messages
1,744
Just got a guest pass courtesy of Anti-spoon, so I'll be playing this game for a while. Maybe I'll be convinced to buy it, the price isn't an issue but buying stuff online is a pain for me.

See you all in the game! (and thanks again, Anti-spoon :D)
 
Alright I guess I'll see you around!
PS: If your pass runs out, and you still want to keep trying the game, PM me and I'll give you an extra guest pass I have on my account so you can keep fraggin' :)
 
Yeah, this game is like pixelated heroin. Once you get a taste you cannot live without it. Welcome aboard.
 
Well, I tried playing it once at a friend's house and pretty much won the game for the team. I started the game last night and got a triple kill in my first round. I'd better get out and buy this, I'm a natural :P

This is pretty fun, I'm gonna go play some more in a second.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top