For al those who own a Falcon...

Tattered

Poster
Joined
Jun 26, 2009
Messages
114
I have a quick question... where do i go to download the penumbra game that comes with the falcon? i when to the website... hit buy on the game and nothing shows up in the cart. if i can get past that do i put the code in the same box i the EGO22 code in? I'm also hearing people are having some problems with it! How is it working for you?
 
Last edited:
You should have been emailed a link from Novint to download the game. I found my email in my junk folder the other day.
 
I got the email with the code but it does not say where to go to type it in and get the game
 
I received multiple emails from different email accounts. Here's the rundown:
1) Order confirmation ([email protected])
2) Thank you from John T. including shipping and software info ([email protected])
3) Novint game downloads - link to Penumbra HaptX Edition at filesanywhere.com (from = [email protected], sender = [email protected])
4) Orange Box Code and Penumbra: Overture code ([email protected])

Still waiting for order shipped email, which I'm hoping to get today as it's day three of the 2-3 day lead on shipping.

Hope this helps.

Edit:
The subject for the Penumbra: Overture HaptX Edition download is "Novint Game Downloads" with the from address showing as [email protected], but the actual sending email address was [email protected] making it much more likely to end up being filtered as spam by your email app. The email contains a link to backup.filesanywhere.com which expires two months from the send date of the email.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top