HaloHalo and Super Maggot's FSJAL Avatar Shop!

I can do everyone's just not now... I'll have to get to it later.
 
k thanks take your time

viewThumb.jsp


If you want/need a better one, go here.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TFSJALC
 
This may be a bit much (not to under estimate you or anything) but ya think you could make one of byakuya for me? If you dont know who he is ill attach a pic of him. THANKS!
 
ty its awesome but ill c if anyone else can make another one and compare them
 
it's really nice, but if it's not to much to ask make look more evil. maybe a darker background or a knife in his other hand. go wild
 
Byakuya, we will get to yours soon. We/I am still working on Google's.
 
If it's possible, could u make me a muffin one like muffin's? but...more evil. like a doom muffin! add some fire or demon horns, etc. go crazy on it. just make it look presentable.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top