Mouse Buttons in Vent

Rated_R

Active Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
388
Ok, I have the Razer Diamondback 3G mouse. I used the scroll wheel click for PTT. Until one day it stopped working then I started using t (bad choice i know) but I dont understand

1. Why it stopped working.
2. Why wont it recognize any other mouse buttons besides 1/2.

I have 4/5 (6/7 if I were a lefty) to use but are not recognized. They both work as I use them both in TF2. I have tryed re mapping them to lets say Left Alt and Vent still wont recognize it.

Please help me as this is annoying.

My sound card drivers are up to date. I have tried everything. Re-install vent/mouse drivers/sound drivers.

So right now, Vent has the chair.
:chair::chair::chair::chair:
And its looking at me like this.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:


GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
:facewall::facewall::facewall::facewall:
 
Last edited:
hmm, are you sure vent/the mouse driver didn't update itself automatically? It could be that one program or the other now makes mouse button assignments incompatible after the update. I would try just using shift or another key near your left hand for PTT, works well for me.
 
Just use ALT. I haven't seen a game use the ALT button in-game. So just set it for your PTT. If not then just disable your windows key and use that.
 
Back
Top