The New Hats

Your Shadow

Rookie
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
86
Anyone else notice that Valve didn't reveal all of the new hats? So I thought it would be nice to make a thread in which to post screen shots or names of the new hats! So far we know of the Soldier's, Spy's, Pyro's, and Heavy's new hats, so if anyone finds out any of the others, share the info here :D
 
I hope the drop rate changed because I don't feel like waiting 200+ hours to atleast get 1 of the 27 old and new hats.
 
Yeah I've played ages and have not seen a single hat drop for me. Since there's more hats I hope they've increased the rate, as they'd probably want people to have them. I hope.
 
hats.png

all of the hats
 
Time to infiltrate a strongman competition/lumberjack convention or however that went.
 
lol tf2 characters look weird without their hats on, lol look at the engineer
 
Back
Top