The New Hats

Man, they should of just had a Bald Engi for some laughs.
I'm very glad with the selection of hats...but, I'm sort of disappointed in the engineer's hats. At least I really like the mining light, so that's not a problem.
 
man i dont even have any of the original hats yet. now there are 3 times as many that i dont have! lol!
 
cp_gravelpit0001.jpg


on the valve maps server
 
Man, I want some of those!
Too bad it'll take forever... :(

According to a little simulation that Dominion wrote earlier, the median number of days to get all hats is about 600 days. That's 600 days of 24/7 playing.
 
I got the new spy hat within 30 minutes of play. I was happy but I don't even play spy :( Can't wait for the trade system to get the top hat/golfing hat for demoman :D
 
I'm surprised nobody is mentioning the SNIPER BANDANNA! DO WANT! I will do absolutely anything to get that Sniper Bandanna!!!!
 
I'm surprised nobody is mentioning the SNIPER BANDANNA! DO WANT! I will do absolutely anything to get that Sniper Bandanna!!!!
Nobody but a true Jarate master deserves the Master's yellow Belt! Only Sniper and Saxton Hale have earned their yellow Belts. :O


-Calle
 
I love the spy's new camera beard. Its so stealthy. Both the soldiers hats are cool too.

Even though ive played well OVER 9000 hours of TF2, i still have no hats.
 
Back
Top