How addicted to CS:S are you

How much have you played in the past 2 weeks

  • less than 10 hours...boo

    Points: 6 5.5%
  • 10-20 hours...meh

    Points: 8 7.3%
  • 20-30 hours...ok

    Points: 15 13.8%
  • 30-40 hours...respectable

    Points: 18 16.5%
  • 40-50 hours...getting up there

    Points: 12 11.0%
  • 50-60 hours...woah

    Points: 12 11.0%
  • 60-70 hours... :O

    Points: 8 7.3%
  • 70-80 hours... O.o

    Points: 7 6.4%
  • over 80 hours...no life

    Points: 23 21.1%

  • Total voters
    109

Lithium

Famous
Joined
Apr 5, 2009
Messages
452
I got 54.8 hours in the past 2 weeks, a little less than an hour of that is spectating

You can check by looking at your steam profile

When I say no life I'm not being serious, I know it's the summer and it's normal to play a ton.
 
Last edited:
Im at 98 hours I think....but there is some time where I am not really playing and just idling...So it might be closer to 70, either way its like a drug.... Maybe eGO should offer some GA (gamers anonymous) classes or groups.
 
I spec every night. So its gonna be over 80 but not right now cause I'm on Vacation. The highest I've ever had was 110 but thats when I just didn't turn off my computer and sat in dust2
 
Last edited:
well since I now spend all my time on css since dod lags a bit... its 50-60 hours... I like css more now
 
...i spec almost every night and play a lot and so...147.4 hours yes i do have no life
 
there was a time when i was almost ALWAYS on the dust2 server, when i wasn't playing i was specing...and i clocked up to 230+ hours in 2 weeks. Then just a couple weeks ago i was very inactive and only since saturday have i started playing again...i dropped to 0-2 hours in 2 weeks...haha
now im sitting at 15.6
 
48.9 hours, all play. And my account got hacked for a few days, AND I was away on vacation
:3
 
42 and like 48 total.


Well if you add the time you die, then 48 hours. But if it didn't add the times you are dead, then probably like 15 hours lol
 
I wouldn't say I'm addicted to it, I would just say that I am passionate about cs:s
 

Latest posts

Back
Top