- Joined
- Aug 10, 2009
- Messages
- 104
Hi guys,
I was wondering if you guys could help me out with an issue I am having when trying to connect to the "24/7 =(eGO)= DONNER NO BOTS! =HLstatsX=". When I have retrieved all server info and downloading all sounds, etc. a window comes up saying "Disconnect: Server uses different class tables" what does this mean? I have an image of the popup/window attached to this post.
I friend of mine told me that the server has not been updated yet and that is the reason but I am not so sure. Any responce would be appreciated.
Thanks, in advance
Panzer Grenadier Ulrich
I was wondering if you guys could help me out with an issue I am having when trying to connect to the "24/7 =(eGO)= DONNER NO BOTS! =HLstatsX=". When I have retrieved all server info and downloading all sounds, etc. a window comes up saying "Disconnect: Server uses different class tables" what does this mean? I have an image of the popup/window attached to this post.
I friend of mine told me that the server has not been updated yet and that is the reason but I am not so sure. Any responce would be appreciated.
Thanks, in advance
Panzer Grenadier Ulrich
Last edited:





