G Guardian_Rayovac EGO Addict Joined Jul 21, 2007 Messages 1,370 Oct 12, 2007 #1 Was this site going to get the same 3 column look as the TF2 site? I sure find that other layout nice. I thought I heard some talking about this, just thought I would ask.
Was this site going to get the same 3 column look as the TF2 site? I sure find that other layout nice. I thought I heard some talking about this, just thought I would ask.
I Italian_Stallion-TR- Active Member Joined Aug 28, 2007 Messages 326 Oct 12, 2007 #2 I think I remember hearing the same thing. I don't know what is official though, so we'll see what happens.
I think I remember hearing the same thing. I don't know what is official though, so we'll see what happens.
5 50centricher EGO Addict Joined Jul 28, 2007 Messages 1,298 Oct 12, 2007 #3 that would be cool if they did