Z zer0day Rookie Joined Sep 6, 2007 Messages 95 Oct 12, 2007 #1 Ok, I've got 2 guest passes for RO. They expire soon, so I've gotta give them out. Anyone interested? If you're on my friends list, then I can just send it, if not PM or post your email.
Ok, I've got 2 guest passes for RO. They expire soon, so I've gotta give them out. Anyone interested? If you're on my friends list, then I can just send it, if not PM or post your email.
5 50centricher EGO Addict Joined Jul 28, 2007 Messages 1,298 Oct 12, 2007 #2 hmmm i will take one if you want to give it out. email is [email protected]
E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Oct 12, 2007 #3 Sure I'll take one! [email protected]
V vote for pedro EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 24, 2006 Messages 4,016 Oct 12, 2007 #4 ill take one!!! cheeks-4ever @ hotmail.com is my e-mail (with no spaces)
Z zer0day Rookie Joined Sep 6, 2007 Messages 95 Oct 12, 2007 #5 All gone, as it was first come first served! Sorry if you missed them.
Z zer0day Rookie Joined Sep 6, 2007 Messages 95 Oct 12, 2007 #7 The first two; you and Thor. Check your inbox for it.
E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Oct 12, 2007 #8 Thanks Zeroday! You're the best!
V vote for pedro EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 24, 2006 Messages 4,016 Oct 13, 2007 #9 darn missed it lol o well