wow, what is going?

goooooller

Poster
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
130
medic doesnt work.

pistol for rifleman is completely gone.

is this an issue with the update or hlxstats?
 
I dont kow but I had loads of trouble with getting a medic and after 4 or 5 attempts i just gave up. And i thought it was just me when I went to switch from the M1 Garand to the Colt and nothing happened.
 
ya i gave up on medic. ive been to servers where these no pistol for rifleman, but never been like that on eGO servers. all the other classes get pistol
 
update for DOD:S messed up alot of our files, as kendle and dominion and the rest of the crew work tirelessly to update our servers to get them fixed you just gotta hold on and be patient :)
 
yup...all those things will be back...such as medic and all that...just be patient
 
When i'm the M1 Rifleman i always forgot we dont have the pistol and i try to switch over there and i die :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top