Matt With A Cat The Catpenny System =(e)= Joined Jun 11, 2009 Messages 2,548 Aug 18, 2009 #62 Congrats Garden! Best wishes to you both!
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Aug 18, 2009 #63 And Garden thought he had reasons to drink before... Seriously, I wish nothing but the best to you both.
And Garden thought he had reasons to drink before... Seriously, I wish nothing but the best to you both.
G GrinningHillbilly Active Member Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 300 Aug 20, 2009 #66 Grats man! Wish ya well!
P Pyro Gurl Active Member Joined Jan 5, 2009 Messages 280 Aug 20, 2009 #67 Oh Man Oh Man! Not to be a girl or anything but Congrats to PainNA too! where is she in all this? LOL But seriously congrats you two!
Oh Man Oh Man! Not to be a girl or anything but Congrats to PainNA too! where is she in all this? LOL But seriously congrats you two!
Sharp_Shooter Famous Joined Aug 4, 2008 Messages 450 Aug 20, 2009 #68 Pleasant wishes to the both of you. Congratulations!
xShuriken Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 15, 2009 Messages 950 Aug 20, 2009 #71 Congratulations. If it gets too rough, I'm sure several members would offer you a hiding place in their basement for awhile.
Congratulations. If it gets too rough, I'm sure several members would offer you a hiding place in their basement for awhile.
Boo-Yeah!! EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Mar 12, 2009 Messages 1,507 Aug 20, 2009 #73 I heard JohnT donated some falcons to give away in wedding goodie bags