Cigarjohn EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 1,610 Aug 15, 2009 #1 I hear you finally found Mrs. Right!:thumbup: I wish you the best! Peace!
A Afterburn Poster Joined Apr 29, 2008 Messages 152 Aug 15, 2009 #2 Ooh-la-la, there goes a lot of his time from eGO. =p But in all seriousness, congrats dude and good luck! =]
Ooh-la-la, there goes a lot of his time from eGO. =p But in all seriousness, congrats dude and good luck! =]
N Noobkiller Forum Fiend Joined Jan 18, 2008 Messages 755 Aug 15, 2009 #3 where is the youtube video of the laptop on standby in case of a TF2 update!?!?
K koolaid Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 2,276 Aug 15, 2009 #5 grats garden hope you the best
S SilentSinr Poster Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 184 Aug 15, 2009 #6 That's Great, Congratz to you I wish you both the best ^___^
C Carmine Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 2,924 Aug 15, 2009 #7 I thought he found Pain a while ago...
B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 Aug 15, 2009 #12 I hear the wedding will be streamed on Justin TV and JohnT will be there to give out falcons.
O Officer-Pie Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 4, 2009 Messages 2,571 Aug 15, 2009 #13 Wedding gift: 3d View Sonic Monitor Grats dude
DeFy EGO Addict Joined May 31, 2009 Messages 1,338 Aug 15, 2009 #15 Grats GardenGrove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Allster EGO Addict Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 1,225 Aug 15, 2009 #16 Beta said: I hear the wedding will be streamed on Justin TV and JohnT will be there to give out falcons. Click to expand... I'm there. Congrats GGVW
Beta said: I hear the wedding will be streamed on Justin TV and JohnT will be there to give out falcons. Click to expand... I'm there. Congrats GGVW
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Aug 15, 2009 #17 gratz and good luck!~