M mountie Poster Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 150 Aug 16, 2009 #41 Everyone is saying Congrats. I'm saying I'm sorry. lol Seriously tho, good luck
C Cheez Forum Fiend Joined Sep 23, 2007 Messages 661 Aug 16, 2009 #42 Congrats on the wedding GW! [Edit] this thread is so long I don't know what we're congratulating you for, but I'm guessing your getting married? I hope I'm right cuz that would be weird lol Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
Congrats on the wedding GW! [Edit] this thread is so long I don't know what we're congratulating you for, but I'm guessing your getting married? I hope I'm right cuz that would be weird lol
G Gnarkill EGO Zealot Joined Feb 18, 2009 Messages 1,944 Aug 16, 2009 #43 Congratulations, best of wishes!
S Symantech Famous Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 499 Aug 16, 2009 #44 Congratulations, GardenGroveVW!! All the Best!
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Aug 16, 2009 #48 Congratz lul.
A AdmiralVonBentebent Forum Fiend Joined Aug 6, 2008 Messages 601 Aug 16, 2009 #49 Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr!
The IRS EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 1,334 Aug 16, 2009 #51 I wonder if I should put an embarassing quote from Painanana up..... *ponders*
Z Zeus Thread Thumper Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 1,142 Aug 16, 2009 #52 Congrats you big NEWLEYWEDS!
Ritsu Poster Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 243 Aug 16, 2009 #54 Congrats to you! Wish you all the best!!! XD
Lungbuster Procaffeinator Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 3,370 Aug 16, 2009 #55 congrats, and best wishes
J joshcash Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 2,397 Aug 16, 2009 #56 Congrats man are we gonna see the first ever wedding on Justin Tv??? jk lol Make John T your best man
Congrats man are we gonna see the first ever wedding on Justin Tv??? jk lol Make John T your best man
The Red Comet Active Member Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 398 Aug 16, 2009 #57 Oh wow, this is great to hear! Congrats!
D Damn_Dummie Rookie Joined Apr 18, 2009 Messages 58 Aug 16, 2009 #58 congrats dude. when are you expecting 'lil e's?
P PainNa55 Rookie =(eGO)= Joined Jan 2, 2008 Messages 39 Aug 17, 2009 #59 Damn_Dummie said: congrats dude. when are you expecting 'lil e's? Click to expand... Thank You Everyone, thats sweet of you guys. And No little e's any time soon. =) Time for the honeymoon, see you all in 2 weeks.
Damn_Dummie said: congrats dude. when are you expecting 'lil e's? Click to expand... Thank You Everyone, thats sweet of you guys. And No little e's any time soon. =) Time for the honeymoon, see you all in 2 weeks.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Aug 18, 2009 #60 Oh yea, i forgot your wedding! Remember, send us those pics CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
Oh yea, i forgot your wedding! Remember, send us those pics CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS