J Jimmeh Famous Joined Dec 6, 2008 Messages 511 Aug 16, 2009 #1 Hey Everyone I am back. I just got back from my month long vacation, I'll be back on and fragging y'all soon. Just thought you should know
Hey Everyone I am back. I just got back from my month long vacation, I'll be back on and fragging y'all soon. Just thought you should know
F fusioN- Poster Joined Aug 8, 2009 Messages 226 Aug 16, 2009 #2 Welcome back Jimmeh, hopefully I will see you on flash. Hope you had an excellent vacation, where did you go?
Welcome back Jimmeh, hopefully I will see you on flash. Hope you had an excellent vacation, where did you go?
J Jimmeh Famous Joined Dec 6, 2008 Messages 511 Aug 16, 2009 #3 It was actually 3 vacations 1 after the other. I went Kayaking in Georgian Bay (North of Lake Huron in Canada) Then I went hiking the Adirondack Mountains in New York State. And then I did white water kayaking and Canoeing on the Ottawa River.
It was actually 3 vacations 1 after the other. I went Kayaking in Georgian Bay (North of Lake Huron in Canada) Then I went hiking the Adirondack Mountains in New York State. And then I did white water kayaking and Canoeing on the Ottawa River.
P Panzer Grenadier Ulrich Poster Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 104 Aug 17, 2009 #4 Thats what i call a vacation, look forward to catching you out on the servers
M Miiikey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 2,951 Aug 17, 2009 #5 Welcome back Jimmeh
Dr.Compton Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 10, 2008 Messages 2,718 Aug 17, 2009 #6 Oh no... OOOOOOOh no.. Not you, I wasn't dying anywhere as much while you were gone! But, If you're on my team, Welcome back
Oh no... OOOOOOOh no.. Not you, I wasn't dying anywhere as much while you were gone! But, If you're on my team, Welcome back
D Duality The Dualyist of Dualys Joined Jun 5, 2007 Messages 4,096 Aug 17, 2009 #7 Welcome back buddy
Blue Stealth EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 21, 2008 Messages 6,201 Aug 17, 2009 #8 haaaaaaay jimmeh. welcome back -Blue