bouncing stickies

Vainiac

Poster
Joined
May 25, 2008
Messages
188
anyone else notice that after the most recent update sticky bombs shot from a height or at medium range at a shallow angle skip or bounce once before they settle down? i never noticed this before, and didn't see it mentioned in the update.
 
Yeah, it's been like that forever. Jarate also bounces off somethings if you throw it at a angle.
 
Never seen that happen before, i'll take your word for it though.
 
Yeah I encountered this a long time ago however, I have noticed that sometimes my pipe bombs bounce off my teammates. No, they're not spies lol.
 
I dont think that stickies can stick to control points anymore if thats what they were bouncing off of for you
 
Yeah I encountered this a long time ago however, I have noticed that sometimes my pipe bombs bounce off my teammates. No, they're not spies lol.

yeah my pipes AND stickies bounce off teammates all the time.. it gets annoying.
 
I've had a ball bounce off an uber heavy and come right back down and stun him, this was before the most recent update, giving me the moon shot achievement. xD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top