Better song to make a video from

supertrooper

Famous
Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
507
So im thinking about making a frag video and i have most the demo's but im stuck on what song to pick. I've narrowed it down to Indestructable by disturbed or Bodies by drowning pool. Which one do you think would make a better video for a tf2 frag video?
 
PLEASE don't use Bodies by Drowning Pool. WAY Over used song. If it was between those two, Disturbed all the way. No questions asked.
 
PLEASE don't use Bodies by Drowning Pool. WAY Over used song. If it was between those two, Disturbed all the way. No questions asked.

Agreed.

Or you could use something like shiny happy people by REM? I'm sure thats not over used.
 
What makes a good movie isn't hardcore rock.



Something happy and lighthearted would make a great video (funny too)
 
Whatever isn't pendulem, spitfire, drowning pool im fine with. So many overused songs that make me just quit watching the frag video.
 
I agree with the above...although one of my very first songs was Bodies by drowning pool. Try a song that noone would think of using...Id give you the types of what songs I would use, but then I wouldnt have a song for my next vid. Keep searching youtube or keep an eye out on the songs on the radio and you will know the song when you find it. If you like rock, try typing in best rock songs or something like that...hope this helps.
 
I vote for Hit the Floor by Bullet for my Valentine. Ok, even though the titles are similar, the songs are different.
 
"Those Sticky Bombs are Breaking Up that Old Gang of Mine" by the Demos.
 
You could always go with something a little different...

Language warning for some of the videos below :biggrin:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31jenMJ0UOc[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQJiQr7Fgsw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdrtln2dJu0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDiC83Usn2s[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDeFBrS0BKI[/ame]


This one would work especially well for a pyro video..
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTYRGi-Q7U4[/ame]
 
Or you could go in another direction...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3zAs-38QWw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbTozgoj9OQ[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Well im not going to be making that vidoe now cause ALL 2 months worth of my video collection was from before the new update making it a waste of my harddrive space. :facewall:

Thank you valve, you have exceded your own precedence.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top