I was so happy after sunday school

gen-ig

EGO Addict
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
1,250
That I just had to express myself
sundayschooliscool.png


Honestly, what could be more fun than a real living and running target down the range named Caffeine?

We discovered not only could he zig-zag, and run through cars- but that even pillboxes don't prevent headshots from about a 1/2 mile away.

Thanks for hosting Un4, it was a great break from admining the dust server all day.
 
HEEELLLLLL YEEAAAAHHHHH!! I think that we should keep this way of running Sunday school classes, we learn stuff as well at the end we get to have fun time! Yayyyy! I'll also be able to throw in a few ideas for lessons once I get my thinking hat back from the cleaners. Friday should also be officially fun day whether it be a scrim or a human pyramid event...
 
If someone hadn't got him I would of. I had a headshot lined up and before I could fire, "BAM" no more caffeine :(
 
I missed the last few days because of... work. Hopefully I'll be able to make the boot camp and sunday school this week. They really are fun!
 
Ahh... Sunday school would be 4-5am monday for me :( too bad, I'd like to come

Get me your availability to me ! PM it to me Mon-Sun, just put your times that you are free to play INS

This way we can all have events for everyone no matter what time or where you live :)

This goes for everyone! :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top