E ElTimba Rookie Joined Jun 4, 2009 Messages 71 Aug 17, 2009 #1 Heyy guys, my friend was given a computer which came with Vista Home Premium in spanish. I have an English DVD, do you think that maybe, if I were to use my english DVD and use her spanish Vista key, it would work? :confused1:
Heyy guys, my friend was given a computer which came with Vista Home Premium in spanish. I have an English DVD, do you think that maybe, if I were to use my english DVD and use her spanish Vista key, it would work? :confused1:
T Thereven EGO Zealot Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 1,668 Aug 21, 2009 #2 Sometimes. It all depends on region the keys are set to.
!Woodstock! EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 5,274 Aug 21, 2009 #3 Maybe. You will not know for sure until you try.