S Stickyfinger Thread Thumper Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 1,131 Aug 17, 2009 #1 He was never really on your side....
G GingaNinja EGO Zealot Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 1,686 Aug 17, 2009 #3 we know thats you disguised as a spy dog >.>
!Woodstock! EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 5,274 Aug 17, 2009 #4 Spy dog is spying as a cat. :O
H hondo Active Member Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 270 Aug 17, 2009 #6 made me laugh,watch out for teh kittah
N Noise Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 2,422 Aug 17, 2009 #7 I thought It was odd that when I bumped into him I couldn't get past him. :confused1:
Darkwolf Rookie Joined Mar 26, 2009 Messages 46 Aug 17, 2009 #8 Haha, that really made me laugh.... I can't help but think how pissed he is for having that sock put on his face.
Haha, that really made me laugh.... I can't help but think how pissed he is for having that sock put on his face.
G GulfXray Forum Fiend Joined Jan 31, 2009 Messages 661 Aug 18, 2009 #10 Yeah, I bet he didn't like that... pretty funny though!
I iGreen EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 1,945 Aug 18, 2009 #11 Cat is spy with doggie disguise on!