Yet Another Update...

You're still playing 2fort, or as I like to call it, the babybox. :P

2fort is an excellent map. I would argue the best CTF. But I play there more for our regulars than anything. We have some really good players there.

I'm not certain if you're implicating I am an infant, but I don't much appreciate it.
 
Last edited:
They broke dX 8.

Valve breaks things that are more severe than the things they fix with every update.
 
Was going to play before bed, can't now. gg valve.
 
I'll take the water particle glitch over the broken rocket jump.

About that jump, when they changed area of effect damage for demos and soldiers it made them take less damage for hurting themselves and allowed them to still jump if a clueless teammate walks by. But with less damage means less distance. They fixed it with the demo on Friday, but the soldier was still broken.

I did lots of testing and couldn't do tons of things that were normally easy. I couldn't jump up to the battlements in turbine from the ground; couldn't jump to points 2 and 4 on badlands, and most jump maps were impossible.

but it seems valve is caught in a vicious cyle of fixing one thing by breaking another :-(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top