Small rant. I'm sorta reg on dustbowl but past few days, it's just been horrible esp with admin's scramble option removed with auto-balance flawed. Auto-balanced players sit in spec waiting for a slot on the "leet" team which is on-going which leaves us 1-2 players underhanded the whole time getting rolled and the =eG= and =eGO='s aren't doing a thing to stop it. But when I see an "=e=" recruit doing it? Just aint representing your community correctly. 10-15 second rounds just aren't fun. I stuck around thinking it might change next round, no, then next, and next, etc, etc and etc I joined the others before me in a planned rage quit. Most fun I had all night watching the server count drop from 33 to 20 before I joined a server that forces "random" team instead of your choice. You guys are such a large community that Force Random Team should be implemented (but of course letting your eG and eGo's admins option to changeteam through console) or have your servers reset in smaller time intervals.









