Who needs a hat anyways?

The song is from Jet Set Radio Future =D I love those songs....

AND IM PROUD OF THAT PERSON! NO ONE SHOULD IDLE!
(I'm talking to you Deja...)
 
why didn't you trade them instead -_- get the hats you want as well as getting rid of those you got by idling
 
To be honest, the only of these things I've really wanted was the Scout's paperboy hat. Damn that's a fine-looking hat.
 
Was it necessary to make a video of him deleting the hats? He coulda just told me about it and I would have said "Okay". lol. I just want the pyro, soldier, and spy hat. They can keep the rest.
 
Someone posted on Steam forums saying "I just accidently deleted my hat, anyway to get it back?"

I hope that guy was a troll. Steam forums is like 70% trolls anyway so I wouldnt be surprised.
 
Well, he didn't have the Mining Light or the Tough Man's Toque, so I'm not too hurt.
Idled or not, It'd hurt to delete those, but I do undestand him a bit...he probably doesn't feel too proud about idling.
 
I still don't see what the big deal is about these hats. It's a hat, who cares. I got one on the medic, do not know how, it appeared one day......maybe from playing and having fun.


OMG HATS GIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMME!!!!!



pfff


(this does not mean I would delete them though :P)
 
Well, they're really rare, so it sorta gives a player a reason to show it off with glory.

Of course, you should be playing the game for fun, hat or not. :)

true, which is why I wear my medic one, but I'm not going to sit in an idle server all day everyday trying to get them.

I would rather seed on a server, which I don't do enough anyways.



All these fluff updates are ho hum to me anyways.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top