Sniper score :)

im so sour

I made one post
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
14


I had 9 dominations that round untill the server crashed i didnt get a chance to get pics for the other
 
Last edited:
Sour, admit it. You were MG to get the score up then grabbed the sniper for the screen shot. J/K man, good job.
 
*Sigh* If I showed a screenshot of having 150 flag caps but a score of 25-180 no one would congratulate me, yet those 150 flag caps probably won us the game multiple times. Yes, godly sniper scores are amazing and it takes great skill but it doesn't win the game.

I congratulate you on your score but remind everyone the game is about flags... not frags.
 
*Sigh* If I showed a screenshot of having 150 flag caps but a score of 25-180 no one would congratulate me, yet those 150 flag caps probably won us the game multiple times. Yes, godly sniper scores are amazing and it takes great skill but it doesn't win the game.

I congratulate you on your score but remind everyone the game is about flags... not frags.


just remeber man it takes a team, a sniper can keep you cover as you run out, i do it all the time b/c i havent figured the perfect way to run and cap
 

Latest posts

Back
Top