lag

pat.

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
972
hello can someone tell me why is there so much lag,can hardly play.:facewall:

I have tried with:cl_updaterate 30
cl_cmdrate 66
what can I do?
I would like to continue to play the ego servers it's my second life.

please help me
 
do you have a old Video card?


Do the lag when people are shooting around you or you shooting?

if this is right your video card is to old.:)
 
answer

Thank you for your comment:but my computer is now + / - 6 months old so no old.it is only a week that I have enormous burden companies.
if I'm playing, that happened in go 5m forward in once time.
or, I shoot and I touched my opponent.but a group later after the shooting, he is not dead but he is much further.
but I will try it today.
 
I found most of my lag was lack of ram, not being tech minded I put in 4 gig ram and it is fine now. I learnt years ago when you buy a new computer it is old the following day
I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
 

Latest posts

Back
Top