B bakersix Poster Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 109 Aug 19, 2009 #1 im newish (emphasis on the ish) player and i want to start a team for the summer tourn. who else is newish and wants to join?
im newish (emphasis on the ish) player and i want to start a team for the summer tourn. who else is newish and wants to join?
N Noise Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 2,422 Aug 19, 2009 #2 Me, I joined in late June or early July, I would say that counts as newish.
B bakersix Poster Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 109 Aug 19, 2009 #3 alright if you have any friends please invite them. im starting from scratch and youre the first to join
alright if you have any friends please invite them. im starting from scratch and youre the first to join
N Noise Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 2,422 Aug 19, 2009 #4 All of them have been here for a while, I think.
B bakersix Poster Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 109 Aug 26, 2009 #5 still have open spots on my team for anyone who wants to join!