G11 Source Binding

pickles

Thread Junky
Joined
Dec 29, 2008
Messages
787
I got a quick question,

How do you bing the G-Keys on my Logitech G11 keyboard. I dont think you can just go into game and type "bind G1 say Hi"
 
it would be bind mouse1 blah blah bind mouse2 up to however many buttons you have. so it might be like mouse1-15 or whatever
 
You'd have more luck using the Logitech software to do it since I don't think that the G keys are bindable through source.

For the bind, I think it'd just be "say Hi" (no quotes)
 
Yeah I don't think the G keys have a corresponding console command ID. You could use the Logitech keystroke organizer to set a G-key to press "y" and then "Hi" and then "enter," that's sort of a workaround.
 
Thanks. I just found out that the G Keys aren't actually more keys, they are just used to bind things to things.
 
The G11 and G15 recognize the G keys as F keys. You might have to program them in through the logitech software. I've had trouble doing this and gave up pretty quick
 

Latest posts

Back
Top