Whats the point about the Novint server?

Noise

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,422
Is it for like, game balance because its harder to use the novint or something?
 
Novint gave us 100 falcons, we change the name of one of our servers to advertise for them. Seems very fair to me.
 
Yeah. It's advertising in direct and indirect ways.

The obvious form is that the server has their name in it.

The other is that you have to have a Falcon to play on the server so they are hoping that people won't want to feel left out and buy one if their clan friends play there.
 
Yeah. It's advertising in direct and indirect ways.

The obvious form is that the server has their name in it.

The other is that you have to have a Falcon to play on the server so they are hoping that people won't want to feel left out and buy one if their clan friends play there.


You don't have to have one to play on there, last time I checked.
 
You don't have to have one to play on there, last time I checked.

Yeah, your right. That's not what I meant to imply.

Typo.

What I meant to say is that the server is intended for those who have them to generate interest in the product.
 
I actually enjoy getting on there just to see how the Falcon peeps play. It needs more love, so give it your game time!
 
It's subliminal messaging.


Subliminal messaging is goFALCONod for advertising.
 
I'm pretty sure the server name got changed to honor Novint's sponsorship of eGO. It's like how stadiums and sporting events are named after products; the companies paid a lot of money. Staples center, Nextel Cup, most of the college football bowls, etc.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top