Ello.

PIMP DADDY SMURF

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
2,855
Hey guys and gals, tis your friendly INS division neighbor PIMP DADDY SMURF! I have finally downloaded DoD and will be coming into your servers in the next few days. I have seen some game play, but other than that I'm very new to DoD I'll be trying it out for the first time tonight. The game play looks completely different from INS, a lot faster paced so hopefully I'll be able to catch up... kind of nervous. Anyways just thought I'd introduce myself, since I will most likely be frustrated while in-game trying to learn things and won't want to talk with anyone :P (dieing a lot)

Hope to see a few of y'all in-game tonight!

John aka =(eGO)= PIMP DADDY SMURF
 
Good to see you came to your senses! lol jk. I have tried insurgency and yes that is a slower pace. A little slow for my liking. But here in DoD we have crosshairs. So if you got good aim in insurgency you should get better aim here. Hope to see you out in the servers.
 
Oh really... Well then, I might be a bit better than I thought if y'all have crosshairs :)
Is there a website that I can check out these maps at, it would give me something to do while at work :P
 
hey there pimp daddy, been trying out INS here myself, so hope to see you on both battlefields and yes they are two totally different games but each with their redeeming qualities, hope you have fun.
 
Yeah I'm excited about playing, I have been getting into different games so that I don't get burned out on just INS. I was planning to hold off on getting DoD until I heard the news of the inter-divisional match between INS and DoD so I thought I'd just download it now... :) great price for it too!
 
Okay so yesterday was pretty fun I gotta admit, I sucked, but it was still a blast. I played Donner and Avalanche and they were great, I want to do those sewers, but I could only find those two servers... :(
 
Okay so yesterday was pretty fun I gotta admit, I sucked, but it was still a blast. I played Donner and Avalanche and they were great, I want to do those sewers, but I could only find those two servers... :(

You are looking for Kalt.


72.233.123.5:27015

I also suggest Strand because everyone likes a good D-Day invasion the map is huge so it might take a while to download.


72.233.123.3:27015
 
Oh okay, right on... Thanks Bravo, hope to see you on tonight, I'll be up late playing, but will maybe switch over to INS.
 
Wow heaps of people coming to dod:s to have a game...... but its always good too have people here.
 
Yeah for me it just might be a just for now thing seeing as how INS is going against the DoD division, now on their/y'alls turf.
 
Hey Pimp, welcome to DODS :D Hope you have fun with all weapons and maps here :D (btw DODS is easier than INS;in aiming)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top