Favourite Gun in INS

Kawaii~~

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 19, 2009
Messages
828
What is your all time favourite gun in INS


Mines is the M16 (Major accuracy and if you can hit em once with burst fire on there done ^^ and with burst fire nice way to conserve ammo)
 
I love the insurgent militant AK47 SU. I rarely need to use the sights in close quarters, and a three round burst always does the job,
 
my favorite gun is always changing, right now my fav is the m16 or the m16 m203 combo
 
OH wow! i don't really know to be honest. I love the Ak-47 SU and the M4. And i cant forget the shotguns!!
 
I dislike the accuracy of the aimpoint, and prefer the other sergeant m4 sight. I feel like ironsights are really the way to go.
 
I just pick up any weapon I can get my hands on and go nuts.
Buuut if I could choose, it'd be marine sniper/ins 2nd sniper or marine 1st sergeant or AK-47
 
I haven't been playing long, but so far I prefer the M16. For the insurgents, the SKS has really started to grow on me.
 
Last edited:
Anything full-auto so I don't have to worry about that pesky aiming idea. :)

But honestly I like the m203 when I don't end up accidently team-killing and the ak47.
 
I favor the M4 Aimpoint, but sometimes it gets a bit boring, and I switch to the Shotgun.

I hate pretty much all of the Insurgents' weapons, except their shotgun. (I don't know the shotguns' technical names)
 
All about the RPK.

Let's face it. The RPK has the accuracy of the M-16, the consistent rapid fire of the AKSU, and the 7.62x39mm cartridge that hits harder than either of them. (heads up, the AKSU fires 5.45x39mm) Also, you can switch fire modes, making it suitable for long range harassment, as opposed to that scrapheap M249.:P
 
yeah its good for long range with the thin iron sights they dont cover like 8 people at long range like ak or the other one

the l1 sucks because its sights take up too much of the screen
 
My favorite weapon is...all of them! :)
I'm not very picky; like Jorzonator, I just grab anything and start shooting.
 
L1A1 for the WIN!!!!

1257993_ka-ag-14.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top