Mice and Keyboard

Abecade9

Poster
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
161
I need help finding a new mice and gaming keyboard

Most likley a keyboard that lights up aswell. yes i know there expensive.

Anyone prefer or know any good ones. Please comment and help me ^^ I'd very much apreciate this.

I've heard about the G15 Logitech was nice, But im looking for other stuff aswell;
 
If you have alot of money, go for a Razer mouse, if not, well, Too bad.

This. I can't stress enough about how amazing the Death Adder is. GET IT. As for a keyboard the G11 is pretty cheap. It's the same as the G15 withought the LCD screen. Pretty sure it's around $60. Also the Razer Arctosa is about $60 as well. I'd suggest Razer products over anything.
 
Mouses-
Razer lachesis (i have this one its great)
Razer mamba (wireless and wired)
Razer deathadder
Keyboards-
Razer tarantula
razer arctosa
razer lycosa
Logitech G15
 
Yes i agree Razer products are great and the Death Adder and Arctosa are great products in that price range.

You might also want to look at the Microsoft sidewinder X6 keyboard and the X5 mouse. Both are great and match up to the Razer lineup but i think Logitech's G5 gaming mouse is currently the top ranked mouse in the price range.

I have a sidewinder X5 and currently its amazing though i may have wished i bought the G5 since it comes with weights for your preference but the X5 if great as it is. Also the red LED lights on it look pretty sick.
 
Current:
Logitech G15
Logitech G9

Old but working:
Razer Lycosa
Old style G15
Razer Pro v1.6
Logitech MX518

Graveyard:
Logitech G15
Logitech G15
Logitech G15 (Yes, I had 3)
Razer Lycosa
Z-Board (Accidentally stepped on it. :( )
 
Current:
Logitech G15
Logitech G9

Old but working:
Razer Lycosa
Old style G15
Razer Pro v1.6
Logitech MX518

Graveyard:
Logitech G15
Logitech G15
Logitech G15 (Yes, I had 3)
Razer Lycosa
Z-Board (Accidentally stepped on it. :( )

wow damn you had a lot of gaming gear..........the only gaming peripheral i have for the computer is my current Microsoft Sidewinder X5 lmao, my computer is pretty decent though.
 
I currently use the Razer Diamondback (Green) mouse & a Saitek Eclipse (Blue) keyboard. I got the Razer on eBay & it works great. The light on the bottom doesnt work, but the mouse still works great. Havent had an issue except for the occasional cleaning thats needed. My Saitek keyboard ive had for like 2 years. According to Newegg, its still the same price that it was when I bought it 2 years ago (which is $40). If theres anything gaming that I really need, its the mouse. You really dont need a gaming keyboard unless you do some real hardcore gaming with certain games. Thats why I got the Saitek keyboard. It was cheap for a decent gaming keyboard & does what I need it to do. Its also ALOT quieter than my old skool Dell "Quietkey" keyboard, which was NOT quiet in the least bit.

Overall, its just a matter of how much you're willing to spend on your gaming peripherals.
 
I've got the G15 and G9. Razor or Logitech is the way to go for mice. For keyboards, definitely the G15.
 
Mouse and keyboard

I have the Razor Lycosa and love it. It has blue back lighting with rubberized keys that feel great and a touch pad to increase or decrease the volume while in game, among other things. These are my favorite features out of the many available on the keyboard.

My mouse is the Logitech G9 and it works great for me as well. I liked it straight out of the box as is. Make sure and get a good mouse pad as well. I have an aluminum one made by rocketfish that has one side for speed and the other for control. It really gives a smooth feel to the mouse movement.

I have never had a problem with these toys.
 
Current:
Logitech G15
Logitech G9

Old but working:
Razer Lycosa
Old style G15
Razer Pro v1.6
Logitech MX518

Graveyard:
Logitech G15
Logitech G15
Logitech G15 (Yes, I had 3)
Razer Lycosa
Z-Board (Accidentally stepped on it. :( )


You stepped on it? Were you jumping on your desk after a ragequit? Or are you sure you didnt just do this
 
Mice: I use a Microsoft Sidewinder and I love it. Nice adjustable weights and feet. Great if you have average to large hands. Another good recommendation is the Logitech G5.

Keyboard: I have a Logitech G11 and while it's got some nice features, I never use them. The main features I would look for in a "gaming" keyboard are back lit keys...and thats pretty much it. I would highly recommend a Saitek eclipse keyboard. $40 right now on new egg.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823175103

Or $50 if you want red LED's instead of BLU (see what I did there?).
 
Mice: I use a Microsoft Sidewinder and I love it. Nice adjustable weights and feet. Great if you have average to large hands. Another good recommendation is the Logitech G5.

Keyboard: I have a Logitech G11 and while it's got some nice features, I never use them. The main features I would look for in a "gaming" keyboard are back lit keys...and thats pretty much it. I would highly recommend a Saitek eclipse keyboard. $40 right now on new egg.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823175103

Or $50 if you want red LED's instead of BLU (see what I did there?).

Same. I thought it would be so cool being able to make macros, open programs, ect. I ended up forgetting about it. lol
 
So far my favorite gaming keyboard has been the Logitech G15. Well built, great features, nice screen, all you need.

As for a mouse, wait for the Logitech G550 to come out this September, it's going to be awesome.
 
No adjustable weights or anything, but the Razer Diamondback 3G is under 50 dollars - cool lights, 7 buttons, and a good sensor.
 
All this mouse talk.

Keyboard: I have a Razer Lycosa and I just love it. I think it is ~$70. You have three lighting options: off, all on, wasd only. I love the low profile keys. It operates smoothly, and I have not had a problem with it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top