I (IO) SA Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 991 Aug 20, 2009 #1 Gonna be one tonight? I don't think the event server is even up and running :/
K King Roo Poster Joined Aug 6, 2009 Messages 225 Aug 20, 2009 #2 i hope the event servers gets up at running and i hope we have the event
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Aug 20, 2009 #3 i bet a council member will just lock strand of something and change the map and go in vent to get the password, its what they did before we had the event server . just a guess tho
i bet a council member will just lock strand of something and change the map and go in vent to get the password, its what they did before we had the event server . just a guess tho
I (IO) SA Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 991 Aug 20, 2009 #4 thatd be cool ... i hope something like that happens rather than just skipping the event tonight :/
I (IO) SA Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 991 Aug 20, 2009 #5 Event is happenin people, it's the pistols event scheduled from last week! Get on vent to get the info!
Event is happenin people, it's the pistols event scheduled from last week! Get on vent to get the info!
I (IO) SA Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 991 Aug 20, 2009 #6 it was instead a lovely sniper event ;p close thread ;o