Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Aug 21, 2009 #21 Thank you much Ginga. I missed it and was unclear why two DL's just vanished. Not to turn this thread into a huge cry-fest but I'll miss them. P-Nurp was one of the reasons why I joined eGO. And that Tiddy was just plain amazing.
Thank you much Ginga. I missed it and was unclear why two DL's just vanished. Not to turn this thread into a huge cry-fest but I'll miss them. P-Nurp was one of the reasons why I joined eGO. And that Tiddy was just plain amazing.
D Destroy Thread Junky Joined Oct 24, 2008 Messages 840 Aug 21, 2009 #22 Unfortunatly, I can't participate to most events because they happen too late. Mostly after 10:00 PM. But Thanks Ginga.
Unfortunatly, I can't participate to most events because they happen too late. Mostly after 10:00 PM. But Thanks Ginga.
L Low on Petro I made one post Joined Aug 17, 2009 Messages 23 Aug 21, 2009 #23 Thanks for the information, very informative. Great job! :thumbup1:
R Rovert Active Member Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 309 Aug 22, 2009 #24 Thanks for the recaping the meeting. i wanted to make it but i helped my sister move in to her new apartment. So thank you
Thanks for the recaping the meeting. i wanted to make it but i helped my sister move in to her new apartment. So thank you
T The Apeking Rookie Joined Jul 28, 2009 Messages 89 Aug 22, 2009 #25 Thanks Ginga, it sucks that pretty much every event starts so late here in Europe so it's hard to participate for me.
Thanks Ginga, it sucks that pretty much every event starts so late here in Europe so it's hard to participate for me.
P PhelanPKell Rookie Joined Jul 22, 2009 Messages 65 Aug 22, 2009 #27 I think we should volunteer Ginja for a new position: Official Meeting Scribe.
G GingaNinja EGO Zealot Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 1,686 Aug 22, 2009 #28 PhelanPKell said: I think we should volunteer Ginja for a new position: Official Meeting Scribe. Click to expand... lol i would so take that position
PhelanPKell said: I think we should volunteer Ginja for a new position: Official Meeting Scribe. Click to expand... lol i would so take that position
R redstarfish Thread Junky Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 877 Aug 22, 2009 #29 What's the new division and thanks ginga!
G GingaNinja EGO Zealot Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 1,686 Aug 22, 2009 #30 redstarfish said: What's the new division and thanks ginga! Click to expand... uh wut? the new division is guna be a recruiting division...and yea no problem
redstarfish said: What's the new division and thanks ginga! Click to expand... uh wut? the new division is guna be a recruiting division...and yea no problem
B Burning Shadow Active Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 329 Aug 22, 2009 #31 Good to know. I always liked the A|R tag, though. Does anyone know why it was changed?
M malalla EGO Zealot Joined Aug 23, 2008 Messages 1,677 Aug 22, 2009 #32 great job thats alot of hard work
G GingaNinja EGO Zealot Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 1,686 Aug 23, 2009 #33 malalla said: great job thats alot of hard work Click to expand... mm not to hard but it does take sum time
malalla said: great job thats alot of hard work Click to expand... mm not to hard but it does take sum time
T Tecanuva Rookie Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 32 Aug 23, 2009 #34 Hey Ginga, thanks a lot for posting this and making an effort to help out This was really helpful XD