Which Laptop is better?

Noobkiller

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jan 18, 2008
Messages
755
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220566
OR
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220576

which is worth the money O_O
The N51
Pro
-cheaper
-the GPU ~9700
-probably longer battery life
-AIR PURIFIER :D?
Con
-weird res o_O
-bad design on back >.>

the G51
Pro
-stronger GPU
-1920x1080 RES ON A 15.6 SCREEN!!!
-more reviews on newegg
-Nice design on the back
Con
-200$ more
-everything might be tiny
-the battery is around 2 hours but meh

The laptops are pretty much the same thing except for those few differences.
So which one do you think I should buy?
 
I'd go with the G51. That video card is a beast. And just remember to bring your power cable with you everywhere. :)
 
It's just a matter of what you want. For some people the extra $200 for the faster GFX card is worth it, to others it isn't. You WILL notice a difference in frame rates though. I would go with the G51 myself, but I don't have the tightest budget either. 1080p is nice as well.
 
Back
Top