Team fortress 2 - griefing " We've got a traitor"

GingaNinja

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
1,686
lol i bet the medics team were angry!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaaontYh7jY&feature=fvw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaaontYh7jY&feature=fvw[/ame]
 
We need to watch out for this on our servers. I played tonight all night on the 24/7 turbine and we had some griefing going on. :chair:
 
I had to watch the entire thing that was great! Lol id be very angry if i was on red but that is so funny!
 
I chuckled watching this, twas funny.

I haven't seen much griefing on our servers, lets all hope it stays that way.
 
This was funny but it would have been better with gamesound, but still really good video giga! ;)
 
I dare them to try this on our servers :)

The new banhammer software will get it's muscles flexed.
 
Wow that sucks for Red team lol! Never actually experienced that before.
 
Back
Top