I'd like to thank all of the Admins, Advisors, Division Leaders, and of course, anyone who plays on the servers. You all do so much to make this a fun and mature gaming community! Who else thinks they should be thanked?
I'd like to thank all of the Admins, Advisors, Division Leaders, and of course, anyone who plays on the servers. You all do so much to make this a fun and mature gaming community! Who else thinks they should be thanked?

I'd like to thank all of the Admins, Advisors, Division Leaders, and of course, anyone who plays on the servers. You all do so much to make this a fun and mature gaming community! Who else thinks they should be thanked?
np bud
Gentlemen
Nice find Rellik...

I'd like to thank all of the Admins, Advisors, Division Leaders, and of course, anyone who plays on the servers. You all do so much to make this a fun and mature gaming community! Who else thinks they should be thanked? ...z
)