Team Fortess 2 Guest Pass

Altec

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
734
T4nK contacted me about getting Team Fortress 2 so I could play on our new Neotokyo server.

He was trying to explain to me about getting a guest pass so that I can get Neotokyo and when that 3 day pass expires I can still keep the Neotokyo mod and play it?

If this is true, can someone PM me with a Guest Pass?
 
Just buy it Altec. Then you can come in =to Vent with us and Telepath can call you a hacker in A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GAME. But you should buy it for only $20 (or just wait for a free weekend/sale, which will take awhile). Guest passes have become endangered.
 
I think that the guest pass doesn't include Source SDK, which is required to run NeoTokyo and all other Source mods, so that wouldn't work.
 
Back
Top