COD on Mac OS X

gascan

I made one post
Joined
Aug 21, 2009
Messages
8
I know most of you are PC gamers. I however, run COD on my Quad Core Mac (OS X). So how many of you run COD or other games on a Mac?

Thanks,
Chris
 
sometimes i will run some game on my mac and linux boxes but wine is really the most reliable to run most games
 
Crossover is what I use. I make with it what I have, however I can play any of our clan's main games except COD and Neotokyo (which shuts me out as soon as I join a team. So if you see me join and log off, well...) INS is a little slow, but the rest are fine. They lag up a bit but they're tolerable.

I need something to play COD though. =(
 
ya i use suse linux as my main os and OS X at work and even know i really hate windows i rather just reboot into it for games.
 
Yeah. I am running the Mac version of COD 4. It runs great. I have not tried CrossOver or Wine in quite a while.
 
Back
Top