My Shadow wants to KILL ME!

Your Shadow

Rookie
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
86
Well that's not entirely true. It's more like you want to kill Your Shadow.

And why, you may ask?

Cause I'm putting a bounty on myself!

That's right, 5,000 casino cash for the first person who can provide a screen cap of them Dominating me!

Now there are a few things though:
1. The domination MUST BE REAL! I can't stress this enough. See I like to play spy, so if I use the Dead Ringer, you might get a fake Domination. So please double check!

2. This bounty has no time limit. So it will be on me almost indefinitely until claimed.

3. The domination must be on an eGO server and cannot be the league or fun server.

4. I must be a spy for all 4 kills! Otherwise, I won't really be Your Shadow, now would I ;D

5. If you taunt immediately after the dominating kill and I get a kill cam of it, along with your Screen shot of it, then you will get ALL MY CASINO CASH. That means, the bounty actually INCREASES in value as time passes.

Well that seems to be about it. I will post again if there are any changes to the bounty information.

So get out there, and hunt down Your Shadow!
 
5. If you taunt immediately after the dominating kill and I get a kill cam of it, along with your Screen shot of it, then you will get ALL MY CASINO CASH.

So we get all your extra casino cash!!??!!? A whole 350 extra
 
Back
Top