Byakuya's all anime sig shop.

Should my shop stop being anime only?


  • Total voters
    73
  • Poll closed .
hey umm i'm sorry if i stress ya (I really hate to stress ppl) don't mind adding the eGO logo and name,sooo sorry i didn't tell you that before.
 
Last edited:
@ everyone requesting: I'm at work until 8PM EST, so ill get to your requests sometime tonight. :)
 
What you'd like: A super heroe or comic book sig
Pucture:anything
Colors:any color
Style:any
Any other info: i trust your work
 
OK erbody.... Heres the load:

Enfiorce:
Sry bout I could simply not find a good spot for that shadown :(
enfiorceredid.jpg



Christy:
Hope you like 'em! any changes needed I can make.
christyavatar.png


christyn4s.jpg



Drip:
Hope you like it! As always any changes needed can be done.
dripami.jpg



Diamond:
Here ya go buddie!
diamoncus2.jpg


Cheongshim:
Hope you like it, any changes needed just give the word.
cheonwolv.jpg






Hope I didn't miss anyone :P
 
could you use any of the links i sent you
if you want the chibi one bigger i can get it
but please look at the links
 
What you'd like:Sig
Picture:crysis, or batman, or something cool you know.
Size*: standard
Colors: doesn't matter
Style**: Icey with a dark flair to it.
Any other info: nope can't think of any...
 
What you'd like: A sig
Picture: something with Sam Fisher in it
Size*: 500x200
Colors: black and/or green. anything that looks good.
Style**: epic, ninja, stealthy
 
Here ya are Tempest, any changes I can make.
thetempestsc.jpg

i dont like the blood there, the contrast of the red to the green looks bad imo
but that would be cool if you could put the blood on the knife and have some effect or something where the blood splatter was.
 
What you'd like: Signature
Picture: Master Oogway (The turtle!) from Kung-Fu Panda
Size*: Standard?
Colors: Anythin works!
Style**: epic (i'm so not creative xP)
Text: My name, no tag tho
Any other info:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top