Byakuya's all anime sig shop.

Should my shop stop being anime only?


  • Total voters
    73
  • Poll closed .
What you'd like: A background
Picture: this somewhere in there
Size*: 1280x1024
Colors: anything that looks good.
Additional info: no eGO logos or text
 
Last edited:
decimyusclip.jpg

Here ya go.
 
What you'd like:
Picture: DoD:S Soldiers, pref allies
Size*: 420x200
Colors: olive/black/green/grey, those kinda colours
Style**: WW2/Rusty
Text: XeroX
Any other info: Has new eGO logo on, only small, also a symbol or something that says Day of Defeat.
 
Wow! your sigs are awesome! I was hoping you could make one for me? If you're not busy

I like teamfortress2 and i love assassins creed.

I'm more of a simple guy, "less is more" so to speak. But I like techy things to.

Can I make you a chalenge.

a teamfortress 2/assassin's creed sig?

perhaps a spy as the assassin? Maybe killing someone?

and my name in it haha >:]

Colors don't matter but i'm a 22 year old guy. I know when something looks bad ass :D

thanks for your time!

p.s. did I give you enough requirements? ahah
 
What you'd like: A background
Picture: this somewhere in there
Size*: 1280x1024
Colors: anything that looks good.
Additional info: no eGO logos or text

As much as I tryed I simply cannot make that into a wallpaper. Its simply too small to expand or extend, and too random to cut and make a new background. The only thing I would be able to so is make a "frame" surrounding the pic and make the rest of the wallpaper some other disign. Sry
:(
 
As much as I tryed I simply cannot make that into a wallpaper. Its simply too small to expand or extend, and too random to cut and make a new background. The only thing I would be able to so is make a "frame" surrounding the pic and make the rest of the wallpaper some other disign. Sry
:(

I sould stop doubting myself! This one came out good!




thetempestwallpaper2.jpg
 
Last edited:
I sould stop doubting myself! This one came out good!




thetempestwallpaper2.jpg

its fine, i like this one a lot.
and on a side note, does image shack let you have any size photo or do you need to pay for high res pictures?
 
What you'd like: Spray
Picture: the kingdom hearts logo with the heart moon and goofy
Size*: 300x300
Colors: any
Style**: What ever you think is good
Text: Name, no tag.
Any other info:
 
Ok guys, here comes a fresh batch, and rememer I can make any changes needed:
@XeroX:
xeroxdod.jpg


@Rawsword:
rawswordspray2.png


rawswordsig2.jpg


@Angeal:
angealyui.jpg


@ >:]:
smileassassinstf.jpg
 
Last edited:
What you'd like: Spray
Picture: the kingdom hearts logo with the heart moon and goofy
Size*: 300x300
Colors: any
Style**: What ever you think is good
Text: Name, no tag.
Any other info:

256x256 is max spray size, that ok?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top